Paige made a glow stick snake while waiting for the kids to get home from school...
... and then we played in the rain!
Savannah finished her rainy day art that she started at school,
and then we jumped on the trampoline! (yes I jumped with them!)
(sorry not the best picture)
3 comments:
Looks like you needed a fun day with the kids after that last post! Glad to see you're doing better! We all have those days.
How can you jump on the tramp after having 4 kids. i tried and felt like my uterus was going to fall out!!
I love that comment about the uterus falling out... I don't have that problem quite yet, but something else might fall out. :)
Thanks for hosting the travelers. I SOOO wish I could have been there to catch up. Whatever happened to getting together after graduation??? G said that Paige and Dax are darling. Paige reminds him of the little Savannah we knew.
Post a Comment