My day started when I was making my bed and a very determined Paige came in and pushed my laundry hamper out of my bathroom, out of my bedroom and down the hall. A little curious about what she could possible need my hamper for I grabbed the camera and followed her (really it's always an adventure!). She needed it to get over the gate that was up at the bottom of the stairs. She informed me that she couldn't get to her toys, and then she called the dogs and wanted them to jump over with her. The gate is up to keep them down stairs and lucky for me they wouldn't follow her. Trust me she tried. She even got back over and tried to lift them up.
Then Dax continued with the same pattern as the day before and cried ALL day! Unless he was being held, and even that didn't always work!
Finally to round out my day I went to get peaches for dinner and my hall rug was wet. I thought great dog pee nope toilet water (really not any better)! Our hallway bathroom toilet was over flowing!
I threw a few towels down, but lucky for me Steve was on his way home so I decided that I would let him finish it up, because really Dax was screaming and I was done!
2 comments:
Dax NEVER cries?
Your little Paige is just such a busy little bee! Be glad that the toilet wasn't on the 2nd floor!
Post a Comment