Saturday, January 3, 2009

Home


We went home to Vegas for Christmas.  We were there for almost 2 weeks, and it flew by way way to quick!  We had so much fun with friends and family, and stayed pretty busy... we went shopping, played with cousins, went to the movie, got in the hot tub, ate treats, played with cousins, had sleep overs, made breakfast every morning, watched movies, had hot chocolate, played with cousins, went to chuck e cheese, went to the park, played with cousins, watched tom and jerry, roasted hot dogs, went out to dinner, had sleep overs, went to build a bear, went to the spa, visited aunt Brittany at work, played guitar hero, ate shrimp with grandpa, watched the Grinch (many many times), and did I mention we played with cousins... I'm sure I'm leaving out something, but you get the idea.  We stayed busy and had way to much fun!  I wasn't very good at taking pictures (lucky for me Zach and Steve took some) and I wish I had more, but here are a few...

On Christmas eve day Steve and Nate took the kids to lunch and to the Mirage.  They were going to go see the Dolphins, but it was a little pricey so they found an empty ball room to let the kids run in.  I think the kids thought the ball room was the plan the whole time and came home very pleased about there outing.

The kids at McDonald's
One thing Savannah looks forward to is having aunt Brittany do her nails, hair and make up!
These two monkeys are two peas in a pod...
Meg and Paige both are climbers and very busy.  
Maybe its a third child thing? 
 They loved climbing up into the loft.

Christmas night we were at Grannybird's where Paige and Brady found a blow dryer.  They had so much fun blowing air at each other and were giggling all night.
Grandma said Dax took a nap
 I'm thinking it was the other way around?!
Like I said Paige is our climber...
Grandma and Grandpa's head board was a favorite to climb on and then...
walk on and then...
fall off of! 
We had so much fun with everybody and wish we had more time to see everyone!  We Love you guys tons... Thanks for a great Christmas break everybody!

6 comments:

Brad and Michelle Peterson said...

Looks like fun. We had fun hanging out with you guys too. That picture of Paige is awesome. She is a brave one.

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

We had a great time with you guys! we miss you and your kids. IT WAS THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!
love you

Cori and Dusty said...

I love reading about Paige antics. It makes me think of Zeke as mild...

Kerry said...

I have the cutest pic of paige and meg i have been trying to put on my blog and it won't upload. i am just going to e-mail it to you.

Kerry said...

What is it about the third child!

Kerry said...

i love the picture of Dax and your mom.