Still playing catch up-(just a little bit)
Paige had just as busy of a month as the rest of us. She loves to play and keeps herself very busy all day.
She loves our dog, and makes sure he gets the good stuff to eat too! This morning she gave him his own box of fruity cheerios! The whole brand new box!
She enjoys relaxing in Dax's chairs, swings, and bouncy seat.
Paige can be my best helper, and she loves to help with Dax.
So one Wed. night I was sitting in the family room- Dax was full and happy laying on the couch, Savannah was reading a book, Steve and Tyler were at scouts. My thoughts were it is so nice and quite, which was followed by oh one where's paige. Her being too quite is not always a good thing. I found her in the guest bathroom with max washing her hands. One of her favorite things to do.
Paige loved the nativity's that we had out. She played with them everyday. Thankfully all my pieces survived this Christmas.
So she is in her big girl bed now, and can i say I miss her crib! It takes her for ever to settle down and go to sleep, and naps don't happen very often. One night i was going up to make sure she was still in bed and I found her asleep on the stairs.
This picture about sums up our month-
Me- paige what are you doing
Her- making lunch
Me- what are you making
Her- a cheesy
sure enough she had a tortilla in the toaster oven cooking!
3 comments:
Wow...these pictures totally crack me up. What a character.
Amy - I found your blog and it's been fun seeing the pictures of your kids, especially ones like these which document their antics. You have such a cute family!
she is so entertaining! I could read about Paige's day every single day and not be bored. I am glad you are taking pictures and surviving nicely :)
Post a Comment