Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Savannah...

Savannah's birthday was the beginning of December, but I never got these pictures posted so I'm going to play catch up for a few posts.
Sav had a very happy birthday!
We had friends over for dinner and ice cream cake
Sav was so surprised with her birthday present...
a new bike!  She needed it.  
She was still riding her 12" bike.  It looked like a clown bike when she rode it!
She also took a couple of friends to build a bear
She had a very happy birthday! We can hardly believe she's 6!
She is such a joy and we love her tons!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

She is so cute. I can't believe she is 6. She is looking so mature!

Noel said...

Savannah's face is PRICELESS when she sees her bike--and then when she is riding it. SOOO CUTE!