Thursday, February 5, 2009

Really It's all Ready Febuary?!?

These last couple of weeks have been a whirl wind, but whats really put us out of commission has been sick kids.  Dax started us off with a low fever and congestion that made it difficult for him to eat and sleep, which made for some very long nights... 
Then Sat. Paige's fever started...104!  She has been on Motrin and Tylenol every three  hours for the last 41/2 days or else her fever sky rockets and is hard to bring down!  I did take her in yesterday fully prepared for them to tell me it was a virus and you know nothing we can do for a virus, but after chest x-rays (which were so fun) it is pneumonia.  So hopefully with her antibiotics and breathing treatments she will soon be back to her busy mischievous self. 
( I did talk to the Dr.'s office on Monday)
I have tons of pictures to post from Jan. and I was tagged by Britt... so hopefully soon i will be all caught up.  For now though Paige wants to read books...

8 comments:

Brad and Michelle Peterson said...

Poor Paige! We hope she feels better soon. It must be the month because we have fighting colds and coughs for the past few weeks too. Give that sweet girl our love.

Kris said...

Oh I am so sad....I wish I could be there to hold her....Love you and hope everyone is getting better

Kara Benson said...

She is so dang cute! We love and miss her! Get better soon Paige!

Kerry said...

poor paigie. I hope she is causing trouble soon!

Did you already buy disney land tickets? CA residents get two days for the price of one.

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

poor little thing... get better page.

Debbie Freeman said...

Nothing is worse than watching your kids feel miserable and not really being able to do anything for them to make it go away!! Hope she feels better soon and hopefully you can get some rest too!!

Cori and Dusty said...

Ugh! Sick kids. That's the worst. Poor little Paige...

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I don't think I have posted yet on your blog to tell you I have been reading about your gorgeous family. I miss talking to you and would love to see you the next time you come to Las Vegas! Let's talk soon!

-Sara Cosgrove (Sara Rich!!)
http://prenatalpatience.typepad.com