Where does the time go? My little guy is 6 months today! I can hardly believe it. He is growing way way to fast. He is so good natured and always so happy. All you have to do is talk to him, his eyes sparkle, and he is all smiles!
Paige thought he needed a sticker... on the side of his head!
We love this little squirt! Blond hair and all!
4 comments:
oh my goodness....you are right...I just want to eat him up!!! I need to make a trip to Tucson ASAP, he is so cute and growing so fast. You and Steve excel in the baby making department! Love you....
oh my gosh!!! tht bottom picture, he looks identical to tyler!!!!!he is so cute, although i do miss his dark hair
He is absolutely adorable, I am so excited to see him!!!
I agree with all the girls, he is a cutie and he has the cutest smile.
Post a Comment