Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Paige's Discoveries!

My little sister published the perfect post for me at the perfect time!  It was about not saying we make mistakes we make discoveries and if we don't make discoveries then we never become brilliant!  
So here is to Paige becoming brilliant!
Paige came into find me with her new found mac lipstick.  I'm not sure where she got it, because it's not mine.  Mom are you missing your lipstick?
Doesn't she look beautiful?!
Then I hear the water running... 
Paige doesn't like her hands to be dirty and they seemed a little yellow?
So to the kitchen where I find yellow food coloring all over the floor along with sprinkles!  The little round ones which by the way hurt to walk on.
I managed to get them all swept into the corner before Paige reappeared to help! 
I help you...  She loves to help!
So Paige helped sweep them up, but I really think more ended up scattered across the floor again then in the dust pan.
What a great helper!
On Sunday Steve was making brownies and Paige was there to help!  While he had his back turned she cracked the eggs for him!  Sorry no pictures of that.  She then loved to help lick the bowl clean!

Sunday night while getting ready for bed with Tyler and Savannah she dumped the gel out all over the floor, but don't worry she helped me clean it up.  She loves to help!

She then brushed...
and flossed her teeth.  She likes to do it by herself.  
Monday morning I was making sugar cookies for Savannah's home visit with her teacher.  I had the flour out and my rolling pin ready, but decided I better feed Dax before we got to far into making cookies.
Paige pushed her chair over to help and saw the flour.  It reminded her of snow!
and yes it snowed in my kitchen.  
She had the best time taking handfuls of flour and throwing them in the air while saying it's snowing!!!
It's snowing!  
It took all day to get the flour all cleaned up.
and back to food coloring...
I guess she just likes to see how things work!
Oh the discoveries of a two year old!!
I love this little girl and all she gets into!  She is growing up way to fast!

6 comments:

Brittany Seager said...

discoveries indeed! oh i just laughed the whole time while reading this. i love it. Cant wait to see what kind of discoveries she makes at grandmas... 2 weeks... lots can happen

Kerry said...

You so have your hands full... It's a good thing we moved states I don't think AZ could handle Two terrors.

Kara Benson said...

Freaking hilarious..... the stories I've heard are so much better with pictures! She is a doll, we are getting so excited to hang out with your cute kids!

Kaymee said...

Oh, my gosh!! I laughed so hard the whole time I was reading and I kept thinking how you might be reacting to all this! She is definitely a HANDS ON learner!!! What a great mom you are to let her Learn :)

Heather said...

She is so cute!!! How is 4? I am not sure if I will ever be able to do it : ) Your kids are so darling!!

hercstall said...

Hey guys,

Great to hear from you. We didn't check up on our blog for a while and didn't know you would be in Vegas until today. Drop us a line at dhpritt@cox.net or give us a call 702-966-9953 so we can set something up. We'd love to see you guys.

- The Pritts