Friday, September 5, 2008

Shhh the Babies are Sleeping

Dax was asleep in his bouncy seat in my bedroom when Paige woke up from her nap.  I didn't think about it until Paige came out talking about baby Dax, and I thought oh no she's tried to move him so I went to check on him and this is what I found...
She had tucked her baby in with him... shhh they're sleeping!

6 comments:

Kara Benson said...

Cute...but I was also hoping for a picture of some nail polish I heard about. --Josh

The Hardy's said...

What a sweet picture! Dax is such a handsome little guy. We love his name too.

Brittany Seager said...

Ok honestly i have a crush on dax. He is a hottie. haha. and this is the cutest thing ever!!! what is josh talking about? nail polish?

Brittany Seager said...

i cant stop staring at these two pictures, he is so beautiful!! i love him. Please hurry to vegas. i love you

Kris said...

I agree with Brittany...I can't wait for you to get to Vegas so we can cuddle Dax....and all your babies!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Hey Amy I saw your blog and thought I'd see what you were up to. Congrats on a beautiful baby boy! Dax is to die for with all that hair, and sweet lips. I just love babies when they are sleeping & especially with a friend! You little Paige is quite the character. I laughed at your story with her climbing out of the crib!