AHHHH! i wanna hold him! why do you have to have the most beautiful babies on the planet. I am never having kids. just kidding. cant wait, no i can wait!
I really can't believe you have 4 kids!!! Savy's hair is so long and she looks so mature! and Dax is darling you should enter him in a baby contest ( I remember someone said that about Darren!!!) can't wait to see you all
We were sitting at the dinner table talking about paige being sick, and i said that she just caught some bug. Savannah looked up and said I had a fly fly into my ear!
Sav- You want us to stop growing
me- yes you are growing to fast!
Sav- It's kind of scary
Me- What is scary
Sav- paige turning three
Me- Why is it scary?
Sav- because she will talk better, I'll be able to understand her...
6 comments:
I can't wait for you to bring those darling babies to Vegas!!!! I wish it was tomorrow....
Yep, I think he looks a lot like Tylers baby pictures with a pinch of Paige. Basicly he is adorable! I am lovin the new pictures! (keep them coming)
AHHHH! i wanna hold him! why do you have to have the most beautiful babies on the planet. I am never having kids. just kidding. cant wait, no i can wait!
He is sooo cute! I love the name too!!!
So cute. I haven't seen many pictures of Tyler when he was little but I think he looks like steve. cute baby!
I really can't believe you have 4 kids!!! Savy's hair is so long and she looks so mature! and Dax is darling you should enter him in a baby contest ( I remember someone said that about Darren!!!) can't wait to see you all
Post a Comment