A couple of nights ago I was making dinner and Paige came out with paint all over her shirt. I asked her where she got in to paint and she just rambled something to me and got a chair so she could help me with dinner. She had been with Tyler and Savannah in on the computer so I asked Savannah if Paige was with her the whole time and if she had gotten into paint. She told me that she had been with her but she didn't get into paint. So I checked up stairs and in my room. No paint?! Earlier that afternoon we had been at a friends house to visit so I called to make sure they didn't have any unexplained paint. No paint?! So it was a mystery but with Paige anything is possible. She is my little whirl wind. Well I never checked the computer room, because my 8 year old and my 5 year old were sure that she didn't get into anything in there. She was right by them. So the next morning guess what I found? Yep paint! Isn't it pretty? She did manage to keep it on top of the bin and on her shirt only.
She just makes me smile! What else can I do!
1 comment:
You should just start a paige and her discoveries blog, heavens sake. She is funny.
Post a Comment