Monday, September 22, 2008

1 month!?!

Dax was officially one month on Sat.!  One month? I can hardly believe it.  Where does the time go?  Between feedings, weight checks him being tongue tied and still a little more jaundice then the dr. wants, these past four weeks flew by!  I am happy to report that on Friday he was 8 lb. 5 oz. which means he gained an ounce a day since his last weight check.  We were hoping for at least a 1/2 an ounce.  So that was great.  His jaundice is getting better so no more blood tests!  On Tuesday we were finally able to get his tongue clipped!  Hurray!  So his weight is going up, his tongue is clipped and he's not yellow anymore!  What a month, but we've loved every minute of him.  He's such a doll!  We love him-  

4 comments:

Lori Lou said...

Zack was tongued tied too...interesting. Congrats he is such a cutie!

Brittany Seager said...

i love him, even this cross eyed picture lol.

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

I agree with you, he's a doll! and I agree with Britty about the cross eyed picture. We are coming to Vegas for sure. We can't wait see you all. Love you all!!!

Robyn said...

That baby is adorable! And so is your daughter...the mischievious one...oh my! Looks like you're having fun parenting... Glad you're happy and doing well - I got your blog off someone elses...is this the way we stay in touch now? Stay happy!
robcovey71@gmail.com