Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged... three times!

So I've been home for a week... where does the time go?  I have a ton to post about, but not to much time right now so I thought I would play tag... since I've been tagged three times.  Luckily two of them are the same.  So here it goes...

8 TV shows I watch

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. House
3. Biggest Loser (when I can it's on my mutual night)
4. Private Practice
5. Law and Order SVU
6. CSI 
7. Dr. Phil
8. Live with Regis and Kelley

8 Restaurants I Love

1. Outback
2. Cafe Rio
3. Jason's Deli
4. Roadhouse
5. PF Chang's
6. Olive Garden
7. Quizno's
8. Mimi's Cafe

8 Things that Happened Today

1. Did Savannah's hair for school
2. Had a Dr.'s appointment
3. Made lunch
4. Put on scooby doo for Paige
5. Laundry
6. Went to Dax's Dr.'s appointment 2 months already?!
7. payed bills
8. Homework with kids

8 Things I am Looking Forward to

1. Going to Vegas for my cousins wedding
2. Halloween with my kids
3. Christmas
4. Wed. because Steve has a day off!
5. December 2 
6. Working on my kids scrapbooks and other projects!
7. having my food storage complete (is that ever really done?)
8. Christmas shopping

8 Things on My Wish List

1. To be organized
2. For Paige to sleep/stay in her big girl bed
3. Dax's hair to stay dark (you would think I would have at least one dark kid)
4. to be back to my pre pregnancy weight (time to work on it!)
5. time to slow down so my kids don't grow up so dang fast!
6. to live closer to family
7. pedicures more often
8. the economic crisis to improve

8 people I tag

1. mom (it's time for a new post!)
2. Kerry
3. Zaira
4. Michelle
5. Suzy
6. Kara
7.Cami
8. Becca

Tag number 2...

10 years go

1. I lived in Utah
2. Was going to school
3. had no kids
4. had been married for a year
5. was getting use to living in snow

5 things on m to do list to day (or tomorrow)

1. take pictures of Dax in his blessing clothes
2. make an invitation for the stake dance
3. go for a walk
4. grocery store
5. finish laundry (is it really ever done?)

snacks I enjoy...

1. frozen yogurt
2. hot chocolate chip cookies
3. the edge of brownies
4. fruit
5. tapioca pudding

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...

1. Pay off debt school/house
2. Travel
3. Kids schooling
4. Savings/investing
5. Buy Steve's dream truck

5 places I've lived...

1. Nevada
2. Utah
3. Saudi Arabia
4. Arizona
5. Where ever the future takes us

5 Jobs I've had...

1. Runner for a travel agency
2. Design showcase
3. Gymboree associate then stock team
(three jobs that's it!)

I tag ...
anyone who wants to play

Hopefully in the next couple days I can get everything up dated and pictures from our trip posted!






3 comments:

Kara Benson said...

What's happening on Dec 2nd? And what's wrong with your moms last post? J/K

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

I can't wait to see all your cute pictures from Las Vegas!

The Larson's said...

how did i not know you lived in saudi arabia? i felt like an awful friend like maybe i don't know you as well as i thought i did.:)