Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dax's Blessing

We were able to bless Dax in Las Vegas in September.  It was so great to be able to be with all of our family.

Our little family

It was so wonderful to have my whole family together this weekend.  With Zach up north and us down south we don't get to all be together very often.

The Peterson Family that could come

Wilbur and Rea were able to make it. 
 It's always so wonderful to see them.

All that participated 
So I know this post is a bit behind, but I'm trying to play catch up...
more Vegas pictures to come.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hey! I found your blog!! Great pictures. Dax is so adorable!

Carol said...

AMY! i think it's so hilarious that i just happened upon your blog...didn't know you had one. found you through kirsten b., she's my good friend.

how the heck are ya??? congrats on the baby. we'll have to do dinner with the gang again sometime!

Brittany Seager said...

i love the family picture of us all. weoooo

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

That was a great weekend! we can't wait to see you all again!