I finally took some pictures of Dax in his blessing clothes and blanket. He was a pill until he fell asleep. Now I just need to finish editing them... maybe I'll post more later
Thanks for the pics-- I was dying to see him. You have the most beautiful babies (and kids too--but its rare to have a beautiful baby). He is soooo sweet. And handsome!
We were sitting at the dinner table talking about paige being sick, and i said that she just caught some bug. Savannah looked up and said I had a fly fly into my ear!
Sav- You want us to stop growing
me- yes you are growing to fast!
Sav- It's kind of scary
Me- What is scary
Sav- paige turning three
Me- Why is it scary?
Sav- because she will talk better, I'll be able to understand her...
5 comments:
hottie. yes he is my nephew. creepy? a little.
So soft and sweet, I love them!!!
I love the first picture, he's a cutie.
Thanks for the pics-- I was dying to see him. You have the most beautiful babies (and kids too--but its rare to have a beautiful baby). He is soooo sweet. And handsome!
Congratulations! I didn't know you were having another baby. What a beautiful boy!
Post a Comment