On Monday night we had some friends over for dinner and pumpkin carving!
Dax just chillin'
I saw this cute idea in a halloween book that my sister has. It was to take pumpkins and spray them with chalk board paint and then decorate them with chalk. Since we were going to have three 2 year olds I thought this would be the perfect way for them to decorate their pumpkins.
It worked out great!
Paige drawing on her pumpkin. She even picked out her pumpkin and then made sure I sprayed it.
Kaleigh with her pumpkin!
Hannah and hers!
Tyler and Savannah stuck with the traditional way.
Clean it out and cut it out!
Paige decided to check out what her brother and sister were doing-
Dave thought he would help Kaleigh carve a pumpkin too!
I don't think she was to thrilled at cleaning it out-
Paige decided she would help Sav clean out hers
The finished chalk board pumpkins
My kids have loved these-
Over the last couple of days they have washed them off and re chalked them.
3 comments:
I love the chalk idea. I am not one for pulling out the seeds and gutting the pumpkin. That is perfect!! Now I just have to convince my kids.
Love the chalk idea and Dax is such a cutie he reminds me of tyler.
Looks like you guys had fun! I absolutely love that pic of Dax. What a stud!
Post a Comment