Last week Reyna had a Boo Shoot for Halloween!
Dax in his cute spider costume

Tyler's costume isn't here yet, and he didn't want to wear his one from last year so I just got a cute picture of him anyway.
Isn't he handsome!

So when I got to Reyna's I realized that I didn't have Paige's leotard to her costume. So I turned around and went home to get it. (I found it upstairs, which means Paige took it out of the pile and was carrying it around) Anyway, by the time I got home Paige was asleep. I knew I was in trouble, but I decided to to test the odds. Well when we got back to Reyna's Paige was not happy to wake up, and even less happy to put her costume on and get her picture taken. So here is what we got of her... full on tantrum!
Really she does love being a princess...

My beautiful peacock... enough said!

Reyna I love the pictures... Thanks!
5 comments:
oh my gosh amy.... i LOVE them. so cute, i think savvys are my favorite. i also love her juicy cherry earings. Juicy in the brand, not an adjective. i love you and miss you and your BEAUTIFUL kids.
Beautiful pictures and nice costumes! I like the little spider...
Is Dax a spider or an amoeba? -Zach
so funny davis is going to be a spider too we'll see if my version is 1/16 as cute as yours!
LOVE that close up black and white Savannah!!
Post a Comment