Cupcakes!
For a couple of days Paige has been asking to make cupcakes. Since we hadn't made them yet, she decided she would take matters into her own hands. I came into the kitchen and found her into the coco powder. I took it away and put it back into the cupboard. She insisted to make cupcakes and got the coco powder back out and poured it into a bowl. By this time I had decided that it was only coco powder so let her make her cupcakes. She then got out a pan and put piles on the cookie sheet.
Next she put them into the oven to bake!
She even pulled a chair over to climb up and turn on the stove.(Don't worry she didn't know how to she just made it beep a few times and I was right there to make sure it wasn't on.)
She even got out a cooling rack!
When it came time to make dinner I took out her "cupcakes" and she came running to see if they were done. She told me that the weren't done, but I told her it was time to cook dinner and she was ok with that. I had YW's and left for the night. The next day I was making cupcakes for scouts. When I opened the oven to put them in to cook guess what I found?! Paige's cookie sheet of cupcakes... they still needed to cook so she had put them back in the oven the night before. She helped me make and frost the cupcakes for scouts and was happy to eat a cupcake!
2 comments:
Paige....you come see Grandma and we'll make cupcakes everyday!!!
She is just precious . . . . looking at your kids reminds me so much of the young Amy I first met in 8th grade. :-) So, when you come out in May, give me a call! I would love to see you!!! 808-4108
Post a Comment