SO lately every time I really get cleaning Paige discovers new things to do. For example last week I was deep cleaning up stairs. When I came down there was sugar all over the kitchen floor. When I finally made it back upstairs to finish all of my DI bags were dumped out. That's the pattern with Paige. So Monday I was trying to get a few things done before we pick up Brittany at the airport. This is what I came out to.
Every clean cup out of the dishwasher (that was ready to be unloaded) filled with water and spoons (all of our spoons) lined up all the way around the coffee table.
5 comments:
How long do you leave this child alone? That is quite impressive.
i think i would have lost it after the sugar, then the DI bags! You are a much better person than I.
I can't believe how big she is. she's a cutie
Hey, in teacher talk that is called "one to one" correspondance! Good math skill. Smart girl!
HAHAHAHAH. CAN I HAVE HER??
very cute. never seem to mind the mess as long as they let me get something done. Yesterday I went down stairs and there was a trail of torn up toilet paper leading all over to each end of the basement leading to Devo's chair which was filled 12 inches high. I thought it was great but Devo was a little put out.
Post a Comment