For the last couple of nights Paige will not sleep in her own bed. She says that there is a black snake in her bed that wakes her up. She even made a bed in the hall way and went to sleep out there, because of this snake. Paige will wake up and come downstairs... one morning she even ended up on the couch, because of this snake. She can tell you all about it and what it says. Yesterday she was at Heather's house for the afternoon, and Paige had her convinced that maybe there really is a snake in her bed. Her details are very specific, it's a black snake, she can show you how big it is and what it says... Tonight we figured out what this black snake is!
It is a black strap that is part of the bed. She is on the bottom bunk and can see this black strap. So I guess to a half asleep three year old it may just look like a snake... that even talks to her!
1 comment:
When I read the title I thought maybe you had found Brady's green snake! But no. you didn't. I am glad you figured that one out, I would hate for her to have scary snake dreams!!!
Post a Comment