Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Paige!!


Happy Birthday Paige and Brady!  I love this picture of these two!
They were born on the same day and are such good little friends and 
love playing when they are together!
Brady we hope you have a Happy Birthday!
I can hardly believe these two are already 3!


Paige is our free little spirit.  She is such a happy child, and very content to do things all on her own.  She can be very determined and at times it's best to stay out of her way, because she is on a mission.  She is our little goer!  She is always busy and very independent!  Paige is a little love bug too, and is quite snugly.  We are so blessed to have her in our family!  We love her to pieces and she can always put a smile on our face.
Paige loves Max!  She drags him around with her all day!  I really think she is why we still have this dog.  She loves him way to much!
If Paige likes it she is sure that max will like it too!  For a while every morning she had something out for max.  Tang, cereal (we went through a box a day because she would fill the bowls up!) sugar, pretzels... one day she even had bowls of lemon juice out she thought it would make lemonade!
Tang for the dogs! (we had Laci for awhile so there were two bowls)
Pretzels for Max and Laci
Laci is Shannon's dog who we kept for a few weeks.  Paige loved her and I wasn't sure if she would ever let her go.
Who doesn't love fruity Cheerios!
Paige loves to build forts and stack pillows to make big beds.
She can do it!
 and is very content on putting on her own movies!
Sugar anyone?  
Our pantry now has a lock on it!
She loves to jump and to be bounced.  When we are home during the day she will come and ask me if I want to jump with her and she makes sure I know that it is very fun.
Paige plays hard!  So it is always nice when she crashes!
Paige, I can hardly believe that you are three!  You bring such joy and energy to our family!  We love you so much and hope you have a very happy birthday!

2 comments:

Kara Benson said...

We love you too!!! Happy birthday Paige. I love the trampoline picture!

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

She is such a cute little thing... We love how independent she is. love you Paige! Happy Birthday!!!