Friday, March 5, 2010

New Header!

So I have wanted a personalized header, but it has been pretty low on my list of things to do.  Today I was talking to Britt and she has made me one!  I am so excited!!!!  Isn't it ADORABLE!  I Love It!  Thanks Britt keep learning photoshop so you can teach me a thing or two!

6 comments:

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

Very cute! I have no clue how to do any of that and then if I did figure it out I'm not sure I would know how to put it on my blog.

-Sandy Weber

Janelle said...

Love it!

Brittany Seager said...

yey! im so glad you love it!! if you wanna change the colors we can!! love you!

Zaira Benson said...

So adorable! Good job Britt. I love the name too!

Andi said...

Super cute!

Noel said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! How much does she charge? I need some major updating to take place on my blog... like figure out how to do the full page layout..etc. Your kids are darling. We need a reunion trip, don't you think?? (Since the guys just had theirs, maybe the girls should get together!)