First Day of School Picture
So I'm not quite sure where the time has gone?!? It has been way to long since my last post and we have been way to busy! We started summer swim and finished summer swim. My kids finished 1st grade and 4th grade and we are back in school with Savannah in second and Tyler in 5th. Paige started preschool and it is just me and Dax at home half the day. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what to think.
So What have we been up to?
We have been on trips... had company... played with friends... gone to movies... had girls camp... played with friends... swam... had swim practice... had swim meets... back to school shopping... played with friends... Tyler got braces... and started school all to soon!
I really don't think my kids have had time to get bored!
The kids are all loving their teachers and are getting back on a schedule. We are enjoying a few calm weeks before the next round of activities start. Tyler and Savannah had a great swim season and are both wanting to start swimming year round... but really swimming is a whole other post! Hopefully it won't take me 4 months to get to it :)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! Dax is so adorable!
Such cute kids! You are a supermom Amy!
I love that picture!! Your kids are sooo tan and getting so big. I love Tyler's braces... I feel his pain!
You're not doing the best job at being back..... I can't wait to hug those cute babies!!!
Post a Comment