Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Wrap up


So it has been a busy month, and looking at the calendar I am afraid to say that the pattern is going to continue!

Dax is growing way to fast!  He is so busy so lovey and wants to do everything everyone else is doing including peeling carrots!

Tyler recieved a character award in fairness from school.  He is such a great example!

Tyler had is last soccer game.  It was fun while it lasted and we are grateful for a break from practices before swim season starts in April!

Valentines was a fun day, and I made these cute heart ice cream sandwiches for the kids as a treat!
They were super easy with this mold...first you bake your cookie then
put a cookie in the bottom... fill it with ice cream...
put a cookie on top and...
press!  I rolled them in sprinkles too...

The Kids Loved Them!  

We enjoyed Vail Pride day!
Even if it was a little cold and wet-
It was fun to see all the different displays.
Tyler also competed in academic jeopardy and his school choir performed!


We also went to the Rodeo... but the pictures are on the other camera so we will save them for another post!  One more week of school and then the kids are out for 2 weeks!!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I can't believe how grown up Dax looks. What a cutie! What am I saying all you kids are such cuties!!

Brooke said...

I love the expressions of your kids eating their cookies!

Brittany Seager said...

umm seriously dax, stop it. you are not suppose to grow up and you are not suppose to get cuter!
congrats to tyler! and those cookie sandwhiches are divine, you are such a fun mommy.
so i miss you guys. thats all. just waiting for you to move to vegas. love ya.

Robyn said...

Amy! Finally a picture of YOU! Wow - you haven't aged a single day since the last time I saw you! And what cute kids - I enjoy your blog and what you've been up to. Your family is beautiful and you seem to be doing great! Keep it up!!!!!
robyn