Friday, February 5, 2010

What do I do all day?

Sometimes I get to the end of the day and wonder what 
I have done all day?
Then I remember the box of girl scout cookies that were smashed all over the floor,

the bag of chocolate chips that were opened, dumped out, and fed to the dog,


the folded laundry that was emptied out of the basket,


the dvd cabinet that was emptied to many times to keep track of... and the list could go on!


 Then look at this cute little monster, who functions at mock speeds all day,with a girl scout cookie in one hand and cauliflower in the other without a care in the world!  
And when I'm ready to mail him to is Aunt Brittany, who is waiting for him to arrive, he climbs up in my lap looks up grabs my chin and gives me a kiss!  I love this busy boy!

4 comments:

Kris said...

You could send him to me too...I would give him all the girl scout cookies he wants plus hugs and kisses. Those babies are just toooooo cute! If it makes you feel any better dad wonders what I do all day too.

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

That pretty much sums up my day. I was wondering why it felt like I didn't get anything done, now I feel much better.

Kristin said...

At least you've got him eating with options!! the good with the bad!! LOVE IT!

Brittany Seager said...

dang it dax, stop with the kisses you are ruining it for me! haha. i love him! i love all your kids but he kinda melts my heart out! miss you guys soooo much.
ps. i LOVE when you blog! i know you are busy, but i love it a lot!