A few nights ago I was in my room and Tyler came in...
Tyler- "Mom, Savannah wrote on the cement with permanent marker"
Me- "Why did she do that?"
Tyler- "I don't know?"
Me- "Savannah did you write on the cement with permanent marker?"
Savannah- "Yes"
Me- "Why did you do that?"
Savannah- "I wanted to see if the marker worked."
Me-" So did you just draw a little line?"
Savannah- "No I wrote my whole name."
The marker works... I'm still not sure why she didn't use paper?
She had to wash it off and luckily it came off with soap and water.
3 comments:
O-I think that is darling, I would have left it. As my kids are getting bigger I am really trying to cherish the litlle things like that. My cousins little girl got into nail polish at my grandmas house and there were little pink feetprints all across her kitchen, they cleaned up all but one as a little reminder that they grow up too fast!!
Savy dont worry. When I was your age I wanted to see if the spray paint worked and so I sprayed it on the side of the house. It worked. and I agree with you you can't just do a little like a line.
beautiful handwriting savannah.
Post a Comment