Sunday, May 18, 2008

Father, Son, and Daughters

Friday night was our wards father's and son's.  It was about two hours away and since Steve had to work Saturday morning at 8 he had his own with all three kids.  They made tin foil dinners, roasted marshmallows  and made peach cobbler.  They also watched a movie and slept on the trampoline.  I thought that for sure they would be coming in during the night, but they made it all night.  I stayed out there with them until all the kids were asleep and then I decided to sleep in my bed.  Why should we all be tired the next day? 

3 comments:

Brittany Seager said...

this is the cutest night ever! i bet they loved it so much!

Terra Zobrist said...

What a fun night. I am sure they will remember it forever.

Shannan said...

oh that steve just about as perfect as they come! right with brock of course ;)