Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's day!!!

When we got home Sat. night I found this note on the counter...
and this note on my pillow.
(dear mom please sleep in till we bring something to you.)
Sunday morning the kids were up at 6 trying to get Steve out of bed.  He managed to keep them quite and content until about 7:45.  He then got up and they made breakfast for me while I stayed in bed since I had been instructed not to getup.
Tyler planned the menu and the kids had so much fun getting everything ready.
At about 8:30 Savannah came in with flowers
Tyler had breakfast
 (it was so yummy french toast with butter sauce and strawberries and bacon)
Paige brought up the end with orange juice!
It was such a great day!  I spent most of the day reading The Host (which is awesome) the kids were so good and Steve made dinner too!  Tyler made the cutest clay turtle in school (i'll take a picture) and the kids helped Steve wrap a few presents.    My mother's day was wonderful!!!
Thanks Steve and kids I love you!!!

No comments: