So I walked into the kitchen this morning to find Dax on the counter. He was playing with the pan on the stove. He loves the stove and always wants to see what I am doing. I immediately grabbed him and asked Paige how she got him up there and why. She said mom I didn't he did it himself...
So I grabbed my camera, moved the bar stool back and watched to see what he
would do ....
he pulled the bar stool across the kitchen to where he wanted it,
then started to climb...
until he reached his goal... the counter top and the frying pan!
Our bar stools our now on top of the counter instead of Dax.
Is he really going to be busier then Paige?
6 comments:
ugh he is so stinkin cute. i love him. ough oh we got another paige on our hands! well on your hands, maybe if you would move back here one of these days i could say our ;) love you.
I think he watched Paige way more than we new when he was a baby. You're in trouble....BIG TIME! Plus he is so dang cute!!
wow two trouble makers... I'm exhausted for you. We worry that Levi is heading on the same path as Meg! Good Luck!
AHHHH! I'm a soooo happy he didn't get hurt! He is so smart. Good thing you already have a tent on his bed, he would have figured that one out by now too. I could just kiss that baby all day, so dang cute!
What happened to my comment???
I can't believe how big he is! I still can't get over the fact that he's walking... Last time I saw him he was just a baby! He's the cutest little thing!
I didn't even know you had a blog. I will add you to my Google reader. Please bring your book to church. I would LOVE to see it.
Post a Comment