Thursday, August 20, 2009

He Is 1!

My sweet little boy is one today!  I can hardly believe it.  Where did this year go?  He is such a joy in our family.  His brother and sisters adore him and he lights up my day (his dad's day too).
a few things about our sweet boy... 
Dax is following in his sister's footsteps and loves the dogie door.  I find him out side quite often.
He is walking everywhere!  It is so cute to watch him toddle 
all over the house.
He is a gibber jabber.  He just talks and talks in all 
sorts of tones and sounds.
He loves the phone and will pick it up and "talk" in to it 
when it is in his reach.
His eyes sparkle and dance.
I love his gut giggle and to tickle him.
He loves the remote.  When I hide it he is looking for it!
He loves his silky blanket especially when he is tired.
He is snugly!
He loves his tongue, and it is usually out of his mouth.
He loves the shower.
He loves his bottles!  If there is one in our hands he is full speed to us and yelling and crying until it is in his hands.  It's quite funny.
We have introduced him to whole milk and he thinks that is the best stuff ever!  The first time it was in his bottle he drank the whole think and then went to the fridge and started hitting the door.
He loves to sleep in just his diaper with his blanket!
the list could go on and on...
Dax is such a joy to have in our family and we love him tons and tons!
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!

8 comments:

Janelle said...

Love the blue eyes in that picture! Happy Birthday Dax!

Andi said...

He is such a cute boy! I too love the blue against the green.

Heather said...

He's so cute. Happy Birthday

Noel said...

Happy Birthday Dax! You look so sweet... I am VERY sad I haven't been able to meet you yet. Maybe this fall we can come visit. Hope you had a great birthday.

PS--Will you date Macy in a few years??

Brittany Seager said...

ahhh i love him! happy birthday. He also loves yogurtland so you better hurry and come to vegas~!

kathie said...

you should enter him in a baby contest!! he is darling, he'll have a special place in your heart...just ask darren!

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

Amy, he is so cute! I can't wait to see him next weekend!

Heather said...

He is so cute! FYI I put your tri tip recipe on the Blog...I can take it off if you wanted to put it on