Our Thanksgiving week started Monday night with Tyler's third grade musical. It was titled the circle of life, and was so darling! They really did a great job!
Then Tuesday night was Savannah's Thanksgiving feast-
These are her turkeys she made as homework the week before and they were used as table center pieces!
The kindergartner's sang a few turkey songs and then everyone ate-
Paige waiting in line...
On Wed. morning I received a call from Tyler's P.E. teacher...
She introduced herself and then said this morning Tyler...(before she finished, my thought was oh great he broke his arm in P.E. this morning and we are off to the e.r... just what i need today) but she continued with... won the turkey trot for third grade, and has won a frozen turkey. Would you like to pick it up after school or next week? We picked it up after school and Tyler was so excited. They did a running part and then they took a thanksgiving quiz. Tyler and his friend Makena tied (on the running and the quiz) and so they both won! That night at dinner Tyler said "I was so excited because now you don't have to spend more money. I thought it would help." We have been working on our food storage and he was a little concerned about our food.
Tyler and his Turkey!
So with Paige in a big girl bed naps are not so frequent so I'll take them when I can get them!
Wed. night we made pies- The kids wanted to help!
Thanksgiving we spent at the Larson's
We weren't able to go to Vegas, because Steve had to work on Friday.
We had a great day and I am definitely grateful for friends who become like family when you don't live by family!
We love you guys!
The girls-
Paige wouldn't look at me because she had just stepped in dog poop for the second time and was more concerned about getting it off her foot!
Tyler licking the whip cream beaters! My kids love the beaters-
The ending to a great week!
Cartoons!!!
4 comments:
Tell Steve-O he can upgrade his TV in the living room now, or pay to fix all his kid's eyes when they are older because they had to get so close to your 19 inch TV. So much for having a couch. Can't wait to see you at Christmas.
P.S. Ty, you are the man for winning the Turkey. Good job, Bu-ee.
--Josh
I am so excited to see you guys! I LOVE your kids... they make me smile!
Way to go Ty-man! I can't believe how tall he is getting! We are glad that you had a great thanksgiving and hopefully we will see you in Vegas sometime around Christmas!
what a fun thanksgiving week! congrats on the Turkey...thats a HUGE win for a kid!
Post a Comment