Friday, December 12, 2008

sneak peek...

So I have lots of posts I should be posting, I really need to catch up, but I couldn't resist-
So I had the kids pictures taken this week and Reyna posted some on her blog... I couldn't resist putting a few here.  If you want to see more head to Reyna's blog at 
www.rey2cute.squarespace.com
Reyna I love them- You're amazing!!!





6 comments:

Debbie Freeman said...

Sooo cute!!! I love them all! I think my favorite(s) are all the ones with Tyler laughing, I can almost hear him. :)

Kara Benson said...

I love them too! So dang good. Don't you just love photo shoots when there are so many good ones you don't know how to choose! Great job Reyna, I think i'll fly my kids down for our turn! I love the one of Ty and Dax's (serious faces)! and the one where Dax is eating Ty's cheek, and the one of Sav in the black hat (is that your hat?), and the one.... I really just love them all!

Kris said...

You know I have the cutest grandkids on the PLANET! All of them are so so so cute!!!! Can't wait to hug them all....Love you

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

Your kids have the cutest eyes! we can't believe how big Dax and Paige are. Love you

Brad and Michelle Peterson said...

The pictures are so cute. I love the first one with them all together. What a beautiful family!

Brittany Seager said...

sugar, i love the pictures! so cute. cant wait to see you guys!