Busy... I can hardly believe that June is gone and July is here. The kids gave me this blow up pool for Mother's Day. They have had many fun afternoons in it.
Savannah was sad and Paige was giving her a love while she reprimanded Tyler.
Paige loves getting piggy back rides from Tyler.
Tyler and Savannah are in the pool pretty much everyday. These are pictures from their
swim-a-thon.
Tyler wanted to know how much I would sponsor him per lap. I told him .50 cents. The first time he asked how many laps he had done he was on 94! His goal was 100 and he said he wasn't tired he could have kept going! To give you an idea of how far he swam 66 laps is 1 mile, and Tyler swam 100 laps!
Before Savannah got in the pool to start her swim-a-thon her coach asked her how many laps she was going to swim. She said she didn't know so she asked her how old she was. Sav said 5 so her coach gave her a goal of 10 laps. I told her I would sponsor her 1.00 a lap. So her coach told her that she need to do 15 laps, and Savannah said OK.
Savannah got out of the pool at 30 laps... and then the fins came out
and she got back in and swam 22 more laps so she ended with 52 laps total!
Steve and Paige playing in the pool. She thought it was so much fun!
Steve taught Paige how to use a scope!
Savannah had her Gymnastics show week!
Balance beam is her favorite!
Paige was trying her back roll!
Then we headed to Vegas for Zach and Ziara's Wedding!
Kissing Cousins
The Bride and Groom
Look at these cute kids!!!
I thought Paige would end up in the pool by the end of the night! She ended up quite wet, but never all the way in.
The next weekend we were in Snowflake for a Peterson reunion!
The kids loved the animals and the barn!
Tyler loved the rope swing!
The Next week I went to girls camp and grandma Peterson came and stayed with the kids!
They stayed busy with swim practice and helping and playing with grandma. I think they were disappointed at how fast the week went! They had so much fun having there grandma here!!!
They also had pack meeting which was a bike rodeo
Savannah and Tyler love riding their bikes so this was a great night for them.
...and we have had swim meets
Savannah doing the butterfly. She is doing really well. She almost has it down!
Tyler loves the breast stroke and the butterfly. The kids are doing really well in swimming and are having so much fun!
So there's our June in a nut shell...
6 comments:
Amy,
I found your blog through Kristin's. I can't believe Zach's old enough to get married. I remember when he was born. Time flies, huh? Your kids are soooo cute! Love the kissing cousins!
Kirsten
amy! all your pictures are so cute, thanks for the update... did mom get my email from paris? will you tell her that i check my email pretty much daily and i want an email before london... ok thanks! love you hope your great and tell everyone hello, its so diconnected over here... sometimes i love it and sometimes i really dont like it. ok love love and love!
Oh, my gosh!! I have been looking for your blog for a while now!! I finally checked into Kara's and saw you!!! Your kids are so big and cute!!! Savannah is such a doll and paige looks like a mini Sav!! It looks like AZ is treating you well :)
wow things have been crazy, we've been busy how are you i can't wait to talk to you again it has been like a month!
Wow, Amy you have been busy. I hope July has been more relaxing for you. So much for having summer break. I love your blog; it's always great to see what you guys are up to.
Hi Amy! What a small world, just happened to find your blog through friends of friends. Looks like you have a fun little family!
Love,
Sommer (Buhecker) Christoffersen
www.slimnsom.blogspot.com
Post a Comment