So now that Paige is in a big girl bed, or at least we are trying to switch her to one, she is up a little bit later! Last night I had a fireside and then ran over to a friends house. By the time I got home it was about 9:30 and my kids should all be sound asleep. Not Paige she goes from one thing to the next, and as soon has she heard me along with the movie Steve was putting in to watch, (while doing dishes!) she was down stairs with her blanket and her pillow! I'm surprised she didn't ask for popcorn?
Glued to the movie (the Matrix)- which wasn't really appropriate for a two year old! I took her up to bed pretty quick and she went right to sleep in her crib!
She did wake up at about five this morning so I sent Steve up stairs to give her a love. He came back laughing... Here is their conversation:
Steve- Whats wrong?
Paige- there's snake in my blanket
Steve- there's no snake (while shaking out her blanket)
Paige- No Dad a new blanket
Steve- Ok (so he got a new blanket and she was back out)
Look at this sweetie!
(he's already 3 months! Where does the time go?)
He is so smiley all the time! He just light s up a room.
Paige always says his my brother, he's my bu-ee (buddy)
They are going to be great buddies!
4 comments:
Dax is growing so fast! I just love his dimpley smile--so cute!
Cute! love it. love it all.
IT'S FUNNY HOW THEY GROW INTO THEIR NAMES HE LOOKS JUST LIKE A DAX. SUCH A SWEETIE. I FEEL YOUR PAIN WITH THE BIG GIRL BED ORDEAL!
Could he be any cuter?? Those dimples are to die for!! I am so happy for you--he is darling.. Happy almost birthday!! Hope its a good one ;)
Post a Comment