We are having a BOY!!!
Savannah was very excited to hear it was a boy. She came with me (and Steve) to the ultrasound and had been very excited about going. That morning when I was doing her hair she said that she didn't want to go. I asked her why and she said well what if it isn't a boy? I told her well then it will be a girl. Much to her joy she is getting her baby brother (who she has talked about and asked about since the day Paige was born). Tyler is very excited also about getting a brother, and when you tell Paige she just smiles and nods her head. As for Steve well that goes without saying.

His profile- isn't he adorable?

It's a Boy!!!

Foot prints
6 comments:
Wonderful! Congratulations!
Amy, I didn't even know you were preggers!! Congrats 2 boys 2 girls. Even Steven!! Thats the way we like it. We are Done Done!! Don't want to mess up all the eveness!!! How bout you guys is 4 it for you!! When are you due?
Congratulations! A boy! Brad is so jealous, we are having another girl!
Hope you are doing well!
Oh good! How are you feeling these days?
CUTE.... I LOVE HIM ALREADY
Congrats!! I can't believe you're having baby #4!!!
Post a Comment